SoCap Social Media Manager & Digital Coordinator
At SoCap, we believe in increasing the social capital of exceptional companies by provoking truthful and authentic messages that revolutionize how people engage with a brand.
A philosophy that we live by is “2 Parts Fun. 1 Part Business.” We believe that companies and people are craving more fun, more experiences, and more authenticity in their world now more than ever.
Social Capital Agency is located in the heart of downtown Denver, and we are seeking a rockstar Social Media Manager with immense talent and true passion to begin working as part of the SoCap team right away.
Who we are looking for:
You are the social guru among your friends and get obsessed by new trends, platforms, and the data. Creating relationships, campaigns, followers, and new creative assets is second nature to you and you love developing new, innovative ways to engage and build meaningful relationships, both online and off.
It is quite possible you have already started your own business as a Social Media Guru and you have a solid client list. We know how hard it is to be a Solo-preneur and how powerful it can be to have a kick-ass team around you. Social Capital Agency is open to the idea of partnering or even acquiring your company. We’d want to acquire the right company and have the right person/people apart of our exceptionally talented team while fueling your independence and entrepreneurial spirit, not taking it away.
In this 2-Parts-Fun role as a Social Media Manager, you will be a key component in engaging consumers for each of the campaigns we develop for our beloved clients—from the initial strategy, through the design, engagement, and outreach phase/s and everything in-between. You must be able to multi-task, be an effective, excellent communicator (both verbally and written) and love being in the nitty gritty of the data that drives results.
What you can expect:
The Social Media Manager will function as a key member of the Social Media Team at SoCap. This person will play a vital role in creating and implementing multi-platform digital content strategies for our progressive brands.
The ideal candidate should possess a broad understanding of all major disciplines of digital marketing with a specialization in social media marketing, social media strategies, content marketing, influencer marketing, and relationship-based marketing (CRM). He or she gets fired up about creating powerful and impactful connections between people and content, driving online interactions into offline behaviors, and is dedicated to building exceptional strategic strategies for social media initiatives.
- Working internally with cross-functional teams for social media ideation and thought leadership
- Crafting complex and robust social media strategies for SoCap’s clients that cultivate engagement and growth
- Overseeing and managing multi-faceted projects while associating KPI’s and metrics that lead to measurable business results
- Creating social media creative with tools like Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop or otherwise
- Developing extensive social networks with influencers to leverage brand strategies and collaboration
- Using data to inform decisions and suggestions for future social media content
- Managing your clients’ social community by responding to customer and fan messages in the brand’s specific voice in a timely manner
- Optimizing SEO Blog Posts on WordPress and other Basic RSS / Podcast Posting and Distribution
- Influencer Outreach and Creative Collaborative Campaign Development
- Contributing to weekly and monthly reporting to track community engagements & management efforts against overarching brand goals
- Identifying and developing business opportunities for new and existing clients
Basic Experience Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2-4 years of related experience and or proven track record of successful campaigns / campaign management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and articulate
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships and professional presence with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills including conflict resolution, consensus-building skills, and leadership abilities
- Proficient multi-tasker with the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines in a stressful environment
Required Technical Experience:
- Experience in developing and launching social media content via native channels and social management platforms
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, blogs, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Facebook Insights, Google+, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics, HootSuite, Social Radar, Collective Intellect, Omniture, and TweetDeck
- Strong technical background with advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Adobe Design Suite CS5 or CS6; Canva or Illustrator and ideally WordPress
- Working knowledge of digital marketing techniques
- Knowledge of web usability best practices, website navigation design and flow, content classification, and content management methods and systems
- Basic knowledge of graphic design best practices and principles for both print and web projects